10 Planner Instagram Accounts That Will Inspire You to Get Your Shit Together
So you've sat down with your planner, ready to tackle the day. But you're just not "feeling it." You are obsessed with planners, stationary, pens, and washi. You have all the tools to make your day productive and pretty. But where do you start?
On Instagram, of course!
This is NOT a productivity post, if you hadn't already guessed. This is an enabler post. Once in a while, we just need to get lost in a world of beautiful planner inspiration. We'll get to the to-do list tomorrow, right?
Here are a few of my favorite Instagram accounts for planner love. You're welcome. 🙂
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only link to products I use and love myself. Learn more here.
The big planner brands all have Instagram accounts that are just chock full of pretty pictures and bright colors. Here are the links to my favorite:
Of these big brands, I think Passion Planner is actually my most favorite. They aren't afraid to show their planners in everyday use and to really get creative with some amazing artwork:
I love taking a peek into other people's real life planners to see how they organize their lives and go about their days. Here is a great mix of bullet journal inspiration:
- Trine @logthatlife - Trine has a simple, consistent, black & white look with amazing penmanship and adorable doodles.
- Lori Lutkenhaus-McQuade @loriluckyhouse - Lori uses lots of color in her bullet journal, and also includes beautiful scenic photographs every once in a while as well.
- Clarissa @my_journaling_corner - Clarissa has a ton of different bullet journal layouts that she shares. I love looking for new ideas on her Instagram page.
Then there are accounts that give a little mix of this and that, such as these:
- Tesia @sweetkawaiidesign - I can't even handle the planner stickers that Tesia creates. Her Instagram is so colorful and happy, you can't help but smile when you see it.
- @showmeyourplanner - This account is still on the smaller side, but I'm hoping it will grow, because I love the idea. It is a collection of other pretty and inspirational planner posts, so there is always something new and excited to see.
- Teddi @sarcasmandsweettea - And if you haven't already, be sure to check out my Instagram account as well. I think you'll like it :)
So there you have it. Now go forth with your planner lust. Just make sure you actually get some work done at some point, okay?
Who are your favorite planner Instagrammers? I'm ALWAYS looking for new accounts to follow. Share them in the comments below!